October 11, 2023
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM TK/K Honor Assembly
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM 5th Grade Honor Assembly
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM 4th Grade Honor Assembly
1:45 PM - 2:15 PM 1st Grade Honor Assembly
October 12, 2023
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM 2nd Grade Honor Assembly
Office and Uniform Information
Enrollment and Office Hours
Our office is closed (except for Summer Sessions 1 and 2) from June 5-July 21. We will reopen on Monday, July 24, and our office will be open from 8:00-2:00. Starting August 9, we will resume our regular hours of 7:15-3:30. Families may also complete a pre-enrollment packet online (some documentation will be verified in the office) at https://www.omsd.net/Page/2748.
Student uniforms consist of the following items:
- Blue (navy or baby blue preferred) or white top; short or long sleeve shirt with a collar preferred, or approved Kingsley Elementary School Spirit or College/University wear on designated days. Name brand shirts are acceptable as long as the logo is small and inconspicuous.
- Navy, black or khaki bottoms; pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, or overalls. Blue or black denim without holes or tears is permitted.
Los uniformes de los estudiantes consisten de los siguientes artículos:
- Blusa/Camisa de color —de preferencia azul marino/obscura, azul cielo— o blanca; se prefiere que sean de manga larga o corta y con cuello, o las prendas de vestir aprobadas como Atuendo de Orgullo Escolar de Kingsley o colegio/universidad en los días designados. Las camisas/blusas de marca de renombre son aceptables siempre y cuando el logotipo sea pequeño y discreto.
- Pantalones, pantalones cortos, faldas; falda-pantalones, vestidos sin mangas, u overoles de color azul obscura/marino, negros o caqui. Se permite denim azul sin agujeros ni desgarros.
Homeless or In Transition Students (McKinney Vento Homeless Education Act)
All students considered homeless or in transition, includes students who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, are afforded certain rights under the law:
- Immediate enrollment, even if family lacks records normally required for enrollment
- Placement in student’s school of origin, unless is against family’s wishes
- Transportation to and from student’s school of origin
- Free school meals
- It is not a crime to live in one of the above situations and schools are here to assist you and your children with enrollment and appropriate services. This information will not be shared outside of the educational entity.
Please call your child’s school and ask to speak to the Outreach Consultant or Principal for assistance with this process. You may also call OMSD Health & Wellness Services directly at 909-418-6398 or click this link to find out if you qualify for services: Family Support Survey