8:00 AM - 8:30 AM 4th Grade Honor Assembly
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM TK/Kinder Honor Assembly
1:15 PM - 1:45 PM 1st Grade Honor Assembly
1:45 PM - 2:15 PM 3rd Grade Honor Assembly
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Coffee with the Principal
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Special Education Parent Meeting
Office and Uniform Information
Enrollment and Office Hours
Starting on August 1st enrollment hours are 9-11 and 1-2 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Tuesday's enrollment hours are 9-12 and 2-3:30. Families may also complete a pre-enrollment packet online (some documentation will be verified in the office) at https://www.omsd.net/Page/2748.
Student uniforms consist of the following items:
- Blue (navy or baby blue preferred) or white top; short or long sleeve shirt with a collar preferred, or approved Kingsley Elementary School Spirit or College/University wear on designated days. Name brand shirts are acceptable as long as the logo is small and inconspicuous.
- Navy, black or khaki bottoms; pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, or overalls. Blue or black denim without holes or tears is permitted.
Los uniformes de los estudiantes consisten de los siguientes artículos:
- Blusa/Camisa de color —de preferencia azul marino/obscura, azul cielo— o blanca; se prefiere que sean de manga larga o corta y con cuello, o las prendas de vestir aprobadas como Atuendo de Orgullo Escolar de Kingsley o colegio/universidad en los días designados. Las camisas/blusas de marca de renombre son aceptables siempre y cuando el logotipo sea pequeño y discreto.
- Pantalones, pantalones cortos, faldas; falda-pantalones, vestidos sin mangas, u overoles de color azul obscura/marino, negros o caqui. Se permite denim azul sin agujeros ni desgarros.
Homeless or In Transition Students (McKinney Vento Homeless Education Act)
All students considered homeless or in transition, includes students who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, are afforded certain rights under the law:
- Immediate enrollment, even if family lacks records normally required for enrollment
- Placement in student’s school of origin, unless is against family’s wishes
- Transportation to and from student’s school of origin
- Free school meals
Please call your child’s school and ask to speak to the Outreach Consultant or Principal for assistance with this process. You may also call OMSD Health & Wellness Services directly at 909-418-6398 or click this link to find out if you qualify for services: Family Support Survey