There shall be a Program Committee. The SELPA shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining a Program Committee in accordance with the Local Plan and the Bylaws of the Program Committee. (See Appendix C, Bylaws of the Program Committee.) The Program Committee’s duties shall include:
- Review information provided at the monthly State SELPA meetings.
- Discuss and review any necessary changes in development or implementation of special education programs based upon information from State SELPA meetings.
- Discuss and review any necessary changes in SELPA and/or District policies and procedures based upon information from State SELPA meetings.
- Make recommendations for any actions or information to present to the SELPA Executive Director.
- Prepare the initial draft of each annual service plan.
Program Committee Members
- Dr. Alana Hughes-Hunter- OMSD SELPA Executive Director
- Dr. Christina James- Director I, Special Education
- Nelson Favela- Director II, Special Education
- Cindy Chavez- Resource Specialist Teacher
- Kimberly Rawson - Special Education Teacher
- Emily Winebrenner- Behavior Specialist, Special Education
- Terisita Carter-Speech Language Pathologist, Special Education
- Vacant - Occupational Therapist, Special Education
- Sultana Dixon - Site Administrator
- Miriam Quates-Jackson- Instructional Aide, Behavior Intervention
- Sheena Roybal, Director II, Special Education