Cardiac Emergency Response Plan
The Cardiac Emergency Response Plan is implemented by Ontario-Montclair School District effective July 1, 2019.
click here --> Cardiac Emergency Response Plan
Civic Center Act
There is a civic center at each and every public school facility and grounds within the State where the citizens, Parent -Teachers Associations, Camp Fire Girls, Boy Scout troops, Veterans’ Organizations, Farmers’ Organizations, School-Community Advisory Councils, Senior Citizens’ Organizations, clubs, and associations formed for recreational, educational, political, economic, artistic, or moral activities of the public school district may engage in supervised recreational activities, and where they may meet and discuss, from time to time, as they may desire, any subjects and questions that in their judgment pertain to the educational, political, economic, artistic, and moral interests of the citizens of the communities in which they reside.
(Use the links below to access the Use of Facilities Brochure for more info)
Procedure for Obtaining Facility Use
- Download Facility Use Application and Terms of Conditions Agreement.
- Submit the application to the school site; once reviewed, it will be forwarded to the Facilities Planning & Operations Department.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of the Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming Ontario-Montclair School District additionally insurance and coverage minimum of $1,000,000.
- Once received, the application and required documents are reviewed by the Director of Facilities Planning & Operations.
- Please note that use of sites is determined by site officials and not availability; the District reserves the right to modify use schedules due to District functions, including Saturday School
- For more information or site availability call, (909) 418-6483